Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hubby




Time to extoll on my husband's virtues. Top ten lists seems accurate:




1. He doesn't mind when I'm schlumpi (for those of you who don't know what "schlumpi" means, its when you wake up on the wrong side of the bed. every day. like me.)




2. He loves our cats almost as much as i do




3. He can make me laugh until i snort




4. He has a better taste in music than anyone i've ever met in my life. I can't count how many artists he's brought into my musical life.




5. Roy has a friend whom he's known all his life; One of the first times i met this guy, he wasn't that great of a person, and made me cry. Roy was ready to slay a dragon when he saw that I was upset, even though it was one of his closest friends that did it. (Said friend and I are all good now, that was a night with too much alcohol.)




6. The little things: e.g. opening tough jars, wrestling with fake christmas trees, chasing the cats around when they are waking me up in the morning, daily lunchtime calls to see how my day is going




7. He's an awesome provider, a harder worker I've never met.




8. He plays with my hair while we are watching movies




9. I've never felt more loved when he looks at me




10. This one's for me to keep...

No comments: