Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bonnarroo




I'm thinking about making the trip to Bonnarroo this year. Its an annual music festival held in Tennessee. One catch, though: I know how these festivals go, I won't be able to shower for three days, no bathrooms, and alot of hippies. lol. Roy and I have friends who are taking an RV to the show, which could be awesome, but does it outweigh the drive and inconveniences if you're able to see your all time favorite musician, Jack White? Heck yes it does!! I'd throw my panties at him if i could. He plays guitar better than anyone I've ever heard-Yep better than Jimi Hendrix, Wayne Allmond, you name it. An added bonus of Jack Johnson in the festival this year, too. Soooo tempting....

1 comment:

Amy said...

wait till yall finally decide to have a baby, then throw your maternity panties at him.