Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Greetings!

After reading all of my friends and family's blogs, I felt compelled to start my own. I grew up in a small town in ash flat, arkansas, and moved after high school to Fayetteville. I married Roy in October of 06, and I've never been happier. Roy grew up in Mena, another small town, so we both know what its like to live in a town like that (if you've lived in my town or Mena, you know what I mean). So far we have just two cats, though we hope to change that status soon. I swear its like almost every female I know is pregnant or just had a baby. It makes you start looking around and wondering what you're waiting for. On top of the fact that every time you greet a family member, they are waiting for you to tell them you're pregnant. Can you tell what's on my mind now?

1 comment:

Amy said...

Aunt Kiki's finally here! Yay!!!!!